Friday, October 06, 2006

A Weekend in the Hamptons

Don't tell my physical therapist, but I went to the Hamptons this past weekend. What's wrong with that you ask? Well it wasn't all jacuzzispa and sh@#. Although I did get to spend the night in a pool house that was much larger than anything I remember from Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
Yowzers
Dating TIps

I went down to Whitmore Cyclocross races, put on by Myles Romanov. This guy is awesome.
I want to be like him when I grow up. A house husband with too much time and money.


I rode down with Mo and Matt.


I raced in the Master's race cuz my back is f'd up (Hence the PT)
and pitted for Mo and Harlan. I didn't race hard, I assure you.


We ate dinner at Myles' wifes' restaurant:
Wild Thyme Restaurant
129 Noyac Road (by the North Sea Fire Station)
Southampton NY 11968
631-204-0007

The food was splendid and the atmosphere was hoity toity.

Myles also had this one of a kind IF (see above about the money)



Mo placed third both days in a star studded field.





Harlan placed in the 20's and completed our quest of his not getting pulled. He was lapped 2/3 of the way through the last lap. A great job, for his first cross races. Kudoos.

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Big Bikes said...

Quit sitting around turning coffee into piss and update yer blawg already? Whattaya have a job or somethin'?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home