Thursday, August 24, 2006

Burnout?

No, I don't mean that kind of burnout!!
It seems that every year about this time many cyclists burnout and take time off. Many of my teamates are deep into burnout and off time, hoping to revive something for the remainder and 'cross. I however am not burnt out but have planned on a little break/vacation. When on a break it is important to rest, drink plenty of fluids, stretch, and massage. Emilie and I planned a great family oriented vacation that would allow me to sit doing nearly nothing for up to ten hours a day. All I had to do was push my right leg on the accelerator for hours, creating sharp pains and serious imbalances in my body. I like driving but I hate what it does to my body.

We drove to Montreal then to Atlanta visiting family and friends along the way.



Mary was nice enough to bless our trip.


They aren't French but they sure to look it.


Whatever you do, don't open a can in Montreal. Not even a can of whoop-ass.



What is up with that guy in the park??


????Iron Diarrhea????


More fun with rebar


BreakDancing Crews we say at UnderPressure


This kid had the best seat in the house


Put that rock in your pipe and smoke it!


The Best Breakfast ever, courtesy of Choo Choo. Emilie's step-mom in Maryland.


I got crabs at the Farmer's Market in Atlanta

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger van den kombs said...

Great pictures.. esp the breakfast !!

so was that dude just wandering around the park in a speedo ??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home