Monday, May 01, 2006

Cranky

I should be cranky, but I'm not.
Racing this weekend was both fun and a promissing start to the season.
Saturday in Sturbridge we rode well and I tried to get away twice. Once it almost worked.
I even had a great plan for the finish as it was going to be a field sprint, but the break finished a few seconds ahead. I realized my crank had come loose after the race.
I inspected it and found no apparent problems....
Sunday, 40 miles into 80 I felt it was getting loose again. I waited for a slow down on the flats and got off to inspect. It was loose. Todd jumped out of the sram car and tightened that sucker up. I chased back alone but never made it as the pace in the pack was too high from constant attacking. I TT'd for 25 miles and rode in. We didn't get any results to speak of but we were all happy with our fitness. July is two months away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home