Friday, January 13, 2006

AHHH!!

Friday means a bunch of the teachers have a "meeting" after school.
We had a few refreshments, discussed and assigned duties for creating a scholarship in Joe's name, and blew off some tension from a week teaching pulic high-school in Boston.
(Joe is a colleague who died after a short battle with cancer last year. He was a major influence in our school)

Seth and I went to the boys basketball game to watch them fold just after we arrived. I guess we are bad luck.
I better test that theory next week. Go Cougars!!

Now I sit here catching up on the afternoon, preparing for the night. Tomorrow my rents are visiting and we are taking them out to the Helmand, an amazing afghani restaurant in East Cambridge, tomorrow for their anniversary. Emilie is making cheese-cake for dessert. I'm sure it will be great. Have I mentioned yet that she is an amazing cook. Who'da thunk it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home