Thursday, January 12, 2006

Half-day

Today was a half-day at school. Well actually it was an "early release" day. I guess all those years of snotty kids complaining about "half-days" not actually being half-days, because a school day is 7 hours and a "half-day" is 4 hours, has finally made an impact on administrations. I was one of those kids over 15 years ago. I wonder how many teachers can remember what its like to be a kid? I think I still am a kid.

Usually I stay after school to finish up things and give kids extra help, but on half days we have meetings until 2 and there are no kids around and I leave earlier than usual. Early Release days are nice. So, I rode my bike for over 2 hours, stopped by IF to check on paper work, get files for the new kit design, talk to Joe about opening an account for the Elite Team and trying not to drink a beer before I rode home to Southie.

Wow I'm boring. But not as boring as you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home